Tuesday, 4 December 2018

What animal is this?

What animal is this?

This is a game about animals. You need to choose the correct name for each picture.

Click here!




1 comment:

  1. Good morning Anna,

    First of all, congratulations for your blog. It has many different activities that children would love.
    However you should have a look again to check if all the activities work correctly or there are mistakes to change them now that you still have time.
    For example there is a picture in your game about animals that it doesn't correspond with the word written.
    This is just a piece of advice. I am sure I have also many errors and I would like to know them, that is why I am telling you

    Regards,

    Álvaro Martín

    ReplyDelete

Alphabet soup

Alphabet soup Do you like learning with a game? First of all, search on the Net information about the animals that appear from the activ...

The most popular blog posts